SFG Business Management, LLC is a division of CAB which is dedicated to providing world-class business management services to athletes, entertainment industry professionals, physicians, entrepreneurs and executives.
The partner assigned to your account will serve as your outsourced chief financial officer. He will work with a highly-skilled, dedicated team of professionals to manage your day to day activities, while working with you to formulate, monitor and achieve your long-term business and financial goals. SFG Business Management operates in a state-of-the-art paperless environment, where the protection and privacy of your information is paramount.
As your outsourced CFO, your SFG Business Management partner will assemble and lead a team of professionals in connection with specialty areas such as contract negotiations, risk management, investment advisory, pensions/deferred compensation, and estate planning. SFG Business Management professionals work with our strategic partners to keep a steady flow of up-to-the-minute opportunities, best practices and ideas in our communications pipeline. Our reputation for honesty, integrity, independence and unbiased advice is especially valued by the clients we serve.
- Bill paying, budgeting and cash flow management
- Payroll administration, including domestic employees
- Recording of all deposits
- Financial statement preparation
- Coordination of pension plans and union benefits
- Preparation of individual and business tax returns
- Financing, completing all applications and bidding out to our list of vendors in order to obtain auto and equipment leases, mortgages and home equity loans/lines of credit
- Insurance/risk analysis for all types of insurance, including auto, home, life, malpractice and disability
- Asset allocation and investment oversight
- Review and analysis of all vendor bills (such as phone and internet services) for better plans and pricing.
- Education, estate and retirement planning